Krabi: Phi Phi Sunrise & 4 Islands by Speedboat with Lunch
Pickup includedFree pick-up from hotels in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach. If you are staying at Railay Beach, there is a pick-up service from Railay West Beach in front of Sand Sea Resort. The exact pick-up time will be advised on reconfirmation by the supplier.
- Visit the breathtaking Phi Phi Island earlier to avoid the crowds
- Snorkel and swim in the turquoise lagoon surrounded by limestone mountains
- Marvel Maya Bay where the famous film 'The Beach' was filmed
- Enjoy a buffet lunch at a private beach
- Visit the famous 4 Islands of Krabi (Koh Poda, Chicken Island, Koh Tub and Koh Mor)
Relax at Maya Bay, known for being the location where 'the Beach' was filmed. Here you can go for a swim in the turquoise waters or relax on the white sand beech. Next is Pileh Lagoon where you can swim and snorkel in one of the world's most breathtaking natural swimming pools surrounded by limestone mountains. Continue to Viking Cave where you can spot the birds' nests and wall painting from aboard the boat. Visit and walk on the Monkey Beach which is a home to a colony of wild monkeys.
At around 11 AM, journey to Koh Phi Phi Don to enjoy a Thai buffet lunch at the hotel restaurant. From 12.30PM, take some time to swim and snorkel around Phi Phi Don Island and see the tropical fishes and corals. Head to Bamboo Island and spend another 45 minutes to swim or relax on this beautiful island.
Head back to 4 Islands, taking a photo at Chicken Island and stopping at Talaywaek (divided sea), known for its unique beach located between the offshore islands of Koh Kai, Koh Tup, and Koh Mor. This phenomenon happens each day as the tide recedes.
Make your way to last destination at Poda Island, a long sandy beach and the largest island out of the famous four. Relax and swim in this crystal clear water before returning to the pier to be transferred back to your hotel to bring the day to a close.
- Round trip hotel transfers from Krabi Town, Klong Muang, Ao Nang and Railay Beach
- Snorkelling equipment
- Buffet lunch
- Experienced and licensed guide
- Accident insurance
- National park fees (400 Baht for adult and 200 Baht for child)
- Gratuities for the guide and boat staff
- Alcoholic drinks
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• It is recommended to bring the waterproof bag to protect your electronic belongings
• This trip is not allowed for participants with heart conditions or other serious medical conditions, or for pregnant women
• The boat is not wheelchair accessible
• Vegetarian food is available on request
• Please note that the itinerary may change due to bad weather conditions or other unforeseeable events
• The speedboat is operated with 2 engines and contains 30-35 or 45 seats (depends on the number of customers)
• Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice. The tour will allow you to take a photo around Maya Bay but there will be no stop or access to the beach