Kotor: 6-Hour Old Town and Bay Tour
- Discover the history of this UNESCO-listed town
- Explore Our Lady of Rocks
- Discover the town’s local culture and history
- Witness the stunning surrounding nature
You then take an exploratory walk through the narrow streets of Perast, embarking on a boat ride to Our Lady of Rocks. This trip is also accompanied by stunning views of the Black Mountains in the background.
Whilst there, take the chance to visit the St. George Church, which is speculated to date back as early as the 9th century A.D. Following that final visit, head back to your tour meeting point where your tour concludes.
- Private tour guide
- Taxi boat to Our Lady of Rocks
- Entrance fees to the museum on the island and the Old Town of Kotor
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts. Your guide will be holding a sign with the name "Sondor Travel" and will meet with you in front of the big clock placed in the square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately