Perast with Our Lady of the Rocks is a must while in Kotor, and taking the road to Njegusi village with an amazing view of the bay is something not to miss. Try local food and wine in the oldest restaurant in Montenegro.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Apart from the port pick-up, pick-up from the reception of your hotel, just send your name and address.
- Visit Our Lady of the Rocks Church and Museum
- Take a ride up to Njegusi village on the 25 hairpin bends (photo stops on the way up)
- Have a snack and drinks in the oldest restaurant in Montenegro
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Private transportation
- Taxi boat to the island Our Lady of the Rock
- Our Lady of the Rock Museum entrance fee
- Snack and drinks in Njegusi village
Select participants and date