Dubrovnik to Montenegro: Private Day-Trip
Pickup includedPickup available from all vacation rentals and city landmarks.
- Relax with a convenient round trip-transfer from Dubrovnik
- Visit Perast, Kotor, Sv Stefan and Budva
- Admire the view of Kotor Bay during a ferry boat ride
- Get insight into the history of Montenegro from a local expert guide
- Enjoy acarefree ride in a modern vehicle with personal driver/guide
During your scenic drive along the bay of Kotor enjoy a short break in Herceg Novi before taking a 45-minute visit to Perast. Here in Perast, take a relaxing boat drive onto the Island of Our Lady of the Rock. Legend has it that after discovering a likeness to the Holy Mother Mary on a rock, sailors began to lay stones in the sea after every successful voyage until an island emerged from the sea. Visit the church and museum that now stands on this man-made island.
Upon your arrival in Kotor enjoy a 1-hour guided walking tour through the old town and have some free time before you continue towards St. Stefan. After a 30-minute drive from Kotor, stop at the splendid view-point above St. Stefan. At this spot you will have a great opportunity to capture some beautiful holiday snaps. After your photo session you will head back to Budva for a walk.
Once you arrive in Budva after your walking tour, lunch time is predicted here. As you leave Budva take a ferry boat across the Kotor bay on your way back to Dubrovnik. When you arrive in Dubrovnik enjoy the convenience of a lift back to your accommodation to finish your day.
- Professional English-speaking driver/guide
- Transport by fully A/C comfortable touristic vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel/cruise ship
- Boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks Island and entrance fees in museum
- Private 1-hour walking tour with a local guide in Kotor
- Guided walking tour through Budva
- Ferry tickets across Kotor bay on the way back
- Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking