Samui: Angthong National Marine Park Day Trip by Speed Boat
Pickup includedHotel pick-up is available on Samui Island. Please provide your room number when booking.
- Experience the beautiful panorama view of Angthong Marine Park over the Emerald Lagoon
- Discover the ocean life by snorkeling at Koh Wao or Koh Tay Plow
- Enjoy a light breakfast and Thai buffet lunch
Arrive at Koh Wao or Koh Tay Plow for an hour of snorkeling. Go sightseeing around the National Marine Park and get to know these beautiful islands. Visit the Emerald Lagoon, known as Talay Nai - this salt water lake is surrounded by sheer cliffs and is definitely a highlight of the tour. Enjoy a Thai buffet lunch and fresh seasonal fruits after your meal.
Hike up to the top of the island and enjoy a fantastic panorama view of Angthong Marine Park, swim or snorkel in crystal-clear waters, or just relax on a powdery white sand beach. Kayaking is available for some more adventure around the Emerald Lagoon.
This tour is unavailable from November 1 to December 15, 2019, as the park is closed.
- Light breakfast (tea, coffee, toasted, fresh fruits, juices)
- Round-trip transfer by van
- National Park fees
- Soft drinks on board
- Snorkeling mask
- Life jacket
- Accident insurance
- First aid supplies
- Tour guide
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• The child rate applies for children 4 – 10 years old (not more than 130cm tall)
• Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops, trekking shoes, and a camera
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
• The tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
• The National Park fee is 300 THB/adult, 150 THB/child