Kerala Houseboat and Mumbai City Tour from Cruise Port
- Enjoy a combo Cochin and Mumbai Shore excursions ticket
- Visit the Gateway of India, the Dobi Ghat, the Mani Bhavan, or Gandhi House in Mumbai
- See the Chatrapati Shivaji railway station in Mumbai
- Take a backwater cruise on a houseboat in Cochin and Aleppey
Duration 7 hours
After pickup from the port, transfer to Alleppey, approx 1.5 hours, to board your houseboat. On arrival, check in and take a short motor boat transfer to the houseboat. Enjoy the slow, gentle cruise through the backwaters and village areas while enjoying a lunch of Keralan cuisine with rice, vegetable dishes, fish, chicken, and more. Lunch only option for the morning cruise, and tea and snacks for the afternoon cruise. The houseboat cruise lasts approximately 2 hours, at which point you will disembark and transfer to Fort Kochi. See and learn about the Chinese fishing nets that have dominated the coastline for more than 150 years. Later transfer to Cochin Port.
Note for Cochin Tour 1: For the ship, which docks at cochin at 12:00 PM or later, only houseboat cruises will be arranged without visiting the Chinese Nets. Please note, only tea and snacks will be served on this cruise.
Note for Cochin Tour 2: For the ship, which arrives in the morning and docks for 7 hours, only houseboat cruises with lunch will be arranged without visiting the Chinese Nets.
Mumbai itinerary: Glimpse of Mumbai, duration approximately 4.5-5 hours
Meet your guide at the cruise terminal gate. Begin your explorations at the Gateway of India, Mumbai's famous monument. Admire the archway and head around the corner to view the legendary Taj Mahal Palace Hotel. Pass the High Court, the Prince of Wales Museum, and visit the Chatrapati Shivaji railway station, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. From here, continue to a viewing point to gaze over the Dhobi Gat, the city’s open-air laundry. Move on to see Mani Bhavan, the former residence of Mahatma Gandhi. Afterward, visit Kamala Nehru Park to enjoy the best panoramas over the city's skyline, and then drive along Marine Drive.
At the end of the tour you will be dropped back at the port.
- Cochin and Mumbai Port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Driver and local guide
- Buffet lunch (for Cochin tour)
- River cruise (for Cochin tour)
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
When you get there
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Not wheelchair accessible