Ko Yao: Private Phi Phi and Bamboo Island Speedboat Tour
Pickup includedPlease wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your driver will be holding a sign saying "GetyourGuide" on it.
- Enjoy a private chartered speedboat adventure with an experienced captain
- Relax with a flexible timetable on your preferred islands
- Explore Maya Bay, which was used as a movie filming location in “The Beach”
- Enjoy snorkeling and sightseeing
- Experience Bamboo Island's fantastic white sands, clear water, and reefs
Enjoy the relaxing Bamboo Island's fantastic white sands, clear water, and reefs. You can relax and sunbathe there for a while, before making your way to Maya Bay. This was the famous bay which was used as a filming location for the movie "The Beach”, and you'll be able to sight-see and take a photos from outside.
You'll then explore Pileh Bay (Pi Leh Lagoon), which is another bay with incredible clear water. Take a break to enjoy some snorkeling and sightseeing, before visiting "Monkey Bay", which is a group monkeys who are already familiar with tourists.
- Private speedboat charter
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch box
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- National park fee of 400Baht for adults and 200Baht for children aged between 3-11
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
• This tour will take place rain or shine