Take a kayak tour of the biologically diverse mangroves of the Koh Yao region. Visit a traditional Thai village, learn how rubber is made, and enjoy a tranquil tour through the ‘rainforest of the sea’.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Kayak through a natural mangrove forest
- Stop for a delicious lunch
- Visit a traditional Thai village and learn how rubber is made
- Round trip hotel transfers
- Drinking water
- Kayak and equipment
- Tour guide
- Hotel transfers from Paradise Island Resort.
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags