Dingle & Slea Head Peninsula Day Tour
- Join the Dingle Peninsula Drive to see one of the most beautiful landscapes in Ireland
- Marvel at Inch beach, a three-mile long strand known as one of the most visually dramatic beaches in Ireland
- Explore Dingle Town with its quaint pubs and shops
- See the Dingle Dolphin (not guaranteed), a fully grown, possibly middle aged, male bottlenose
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Blaskets Islands from Slea Head
Continue to Slea Head Drive, a scenic circle loop of 26 miles (41 kilometers), and travel through Ventry, Dunquin and Ballyferriter. Rounding the head of the peninsula, there are magnificent views of the seven rocky Blasket Islands, spectacular cliffs and idyllic beaches. This is the edge of Europe and history is everywhere - Iron Age forts, beehive huts, early-Christian churches, 19th-century cottages and picturesque stone houses set against a patchwork of fields.
The town of Dingle is rich in culture, traditional music, great pubs and restaurants. There will be a stop here for lunch and a walk around the town at your leisure. After lunch, the bus will return to Killarney town center via Camp and Tralee (home of Rose of Tralee Festival).
- Guided tour with local driver/guides
Prepare for the activity
The local tour operator's office at 22 Main Street, Killarney, Co.Kerry. If using Sat Nav's travelling from Kinsale to Killarney, please do not go to Kenmare which many Sat Nav's will direct you to. It is highly recommended to use the old fashioned maps or road signs to reach the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶