The Secret Roof of Kyiv Pechersk Lavra Tour
Pickup includedYou can also be picked up from your hotel in Kyiv. Please, let me know your hotel name and address.
- See all important sights of Lavra church complex
- Visit ancient caves with relics from Kyivan Rus saints
- Enjoy the museum of microminiatures
- Fall in love with the views of Kyiv from the bell tower and a secret roof
Kyiv Pechersk Lavra is currently a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of Ukraine. The most outstanding landmarks of the monastery are the Great Lavra Bell Tower (96 meters), the Dormition Cathedral, the Refectory Church and Caves System with the mummified remains of Orthodox saints and their relics. It is also home to a number of museums one of which, the Museum of Microminiatures, you will visit.
A walk around Lavra Complex is a truly unforgettable experience!
- Tour Guide
- Cave Complex Visit
- Admission to:
- Territory and Bell Tower, 50 UAH per person
- The Museum of Miniatures, 60 UAH per person
- The Secret Roof, 50 UAH per person
Prepare for the activity
• You will be entering tiny spaces
• You are not allowed to take photos inside the caves or the church
• Entrance tickets are not included in the price