Admire the architectural ensemble of Pechersk, including the buildings of Mariinsky Palace, Chocolate House, National Bank of Ukraine and the House with Chimeras. Discover the history and legends of these beautiful mansions from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, Ukrainian, German, French, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Marvel at the beauty of the Mariinskyi Palace and the charming park in front of it
- Hear the legends of the Chocolate House and the House of the Crying Widow
- Discover the impressive buildings of the National Bank of Ukraine and the House with Chimeras
- Professional guide
- Private walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Wheelchair users
- All required protective equipment is provided
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of the entrance of the Arsenal'na metro stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Most of the attractions of the tour are administrative buildings, that’s why you only examine their exterior, without visiting.
- You may get inside the Chocolate House for additional fee (closed on Mon and Thu) and see the exhibition of art (optional).