If you are visiting Sydney from overseas or have lived here for years but don't have a 4WD, then join this exciting tour. Your friendly guide will drive you, taking in some of the best sites the Blue Mountains has to offer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- See beautiful National Park sites rarely visited by tour companies
- Enjoy a lovely pub lunch in a cosy country pub that is nestled in the beautiful Capertee Valley
- Visit amazing formation of rock stacks to rival the better known Three Sisters, but only accessible by 4wd
- Enjoy 'exclusive' access to private property in the Capertee Valley with 270 degree views of this amazing piece of nature
- Fully guided tour with informative guide
- Lunch at country pub (please advise of any dietary requirements)
- Glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- Pick-up & drop-off within the Blue Mountains
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note this tour operator does not take bookings for children under 5 years old.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or people with back or neck conditions.