Kata Tjuṯa Sunset Tour with Sparkling Wine and Cheeseboard
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel.
- Visit the incredible Kata Tjuta National Park on board a comfortable, air-conditioned, luxury coach
- Learn about native Australian flora and fauna from your informative and knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy a breath-taking sunset paired with sparkling wine and delicious nibbles
- Witness the sunset: the colours changing in the sky and the colours of the actual domes themselves change
- Visit an area sacred to the local Aboriginal people
Sit back and relax as you travel into the amazing National Park while your driver guide shares insights into the natural and cultural history of this fascinating region.
Kata Tjuta simply translated means ‘many heads’ and given the 36 steep-sided domes of Kata Tjuta, it is aptly named. This incredible formation of rock domes extends six kilometres into the ground and is the remains of erosion that began more than 500 million years ago. The area is sacred under Anangu men’s law and under this law, details of many stories of Kata Tjuta are not known except to initiated men.
While delighting in chilled Australian wines and canapés, you can enjoy the wonder of a Kata Tjuta sunset. Each passing minute brings something new as the domes continue to change colour with the setting sun.
- Sparkling wine and canapés
- Experienced driver guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park ticket