Juneau: Alaskan Brewery and Tasting Experience
- Take a 50-minute round-trip guide with narrated transportation
- Engage in a 20-minute brewery tour with 3 beer tasting samples
- Spend 30 minutes in the lounge for an additional 3 beer tasting samples
Juneau has a deep history, starting with the explorers of the 1700's right through to the Gold Rush era. Since then, many thirsty Alaskans have been able to enjoy locally made beers, and this is your opportunity to enjoy them too!
The Alaskan Brewing Company is famous for being the 67th brewery in the country, and the first brewery in Juneau since Prohibition. Alaskan beers reflect many of the same characteristics of beers that were brewed here during the Gold Rush era. From the historically based Alaskan Amber recipe to alder-smoked malts and Sitka spruce tips, Alaskan beers reflect Juneau's local brewing history and innovation.
While sampling Alaska's award-winning beer, you will learn about the history of Alaskan Brewing Co. and how beer is made. You can view their original 10-barrel brewing system, and some of the inner workings of the brewery. Buy great beer gear, including apparel, glassware and fun novelties. Best of all, meet the "Brew Crew" while sampling their work.
- 30-minute brewery tour with 3 beer tasting samples
- 30 minutes in the lounge with an additional 3 beer tasting samples
- Guarantee to get back to the pier on time
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Liquid Alaska Tours vans are not wheelchair accessible or have limited mobility access. Alaskan Brewing Company, the Guided Tasting and Tour, along with the Tasting room are all ADA accessible.
• Throughout this tour you will encounter Alaskan Amber Ale, Alaskan Icy Bay IPA, Alaskan Summer Ale, Alaskan White Ale, Alaskan Smoked Porter and Alaskan Freeride APA
• 21 or older with a valid ID