From Jerusalem: Old City & Dead Sea Full-Day Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from main Jerusalem hotels. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pick-up point.
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem
- Visit Holy Land sites, such as the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and the Western Wall
- Enjoy panoramic views of the old and new city of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives
- Float in the mineral rich waters of the Dead Sea
- Get a roadside view of the Qumran Caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found
- Drive through the Judean Hills
During the tour you will see some of the city’s most holy places, including Mount Scopus, the Via Dolorosa, the Western Wall, and more.
You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning for the drive to the Mount of Olives, one of the highest peaks of Jerusalem, where you can enjoy a panoramic overview of the city.
Travel along the Kidron Valley to the Garden of Gethsemane and the walls of the City. Enter the Western Wall Square via the Armenian Quarter, and stroll through the Bazaar to the Christian Quarter.
You will see the Stations of the Cross on the Via Dolorosa, and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, site of the crucifixion. Walk along the 1,700-year-old Byzantine main street, the recently restored Roman road of The Cardo, and the renovated Jewish Quarter.
Soak up the magical atmosphere of this most sacred of cities, before descending through the Judean hills to the shore of the Dead Sea. The drive to the Dead Sea is without a guide, but once you have arrived at the lowest place on earth, you can swim, float, or enjoy a mud-bath to benefit from the rich-minerals that the natural Dead Sea is renowned for.
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Tips (optional)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• Modest dress is required for holy sites
• It is recommended you bring a hat, bathing suit, towels, comfortable shoes and beach thongs
• Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4