Jerusalem & Dead Sea: Full-Day Tour from Jerusalem
Pickup includedPick up is provided from centrally located Jerusalem hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.
- Get spectacular views of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives
- Explore Jerusalem's Old City, including the Jewish Quarter and the Wailing Wall
- Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David's tomb
- Float in the relaxing waters of the Dead Sea
Head to Jerusalem's Mount of Olives to see Jerusalem's beautiful church spires and golden minarets glimmer from up high. Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David's tomb, the room of the last supper, and visit the imposing Dormition Abbey. Explore the Armenian and Jewish quarters in Jerusalem's Old City, and visit the recently excavated and restored Cardo; the old Roman road.
See the Wailing Wall then continue to the Christian Quarter. Walk the Via Dolorosa, where Jesus carried his cross to his crucifixion site, which is where the ancient Church of the Holy Sepulchre now stands.
Head deep into the Judean desert to the lowest point on Earth, the Dead Sea. Float effortlessly in the unique mineral-rich waters. After getting your natural spa treatment in the Dead Sea, it's time to head back to Jerusalem.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off for central locations
- Admission fees
Prepare for the activity
Changes in the program are possible due to holidays or unexpected events.
Hotel pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.