Jasper National Park Winter Wildlife Discovery Tour
Pickup includedYour hotel in Jasper
- Explore a remote and wild region of Jasper National Park with a friendly local guide
- Visit areas you would normally not seek out yourself
- Learn about the regional wildlife from a knowledgeable interpreter
- Travel along wintery roads safely in a comfortable vehicle
- Enjoy a small group experience that emphasizes personal attention
Your knowledgeable guides are trained to seek out all of the Parks most iconic creatures. Big or small, elk, deer, sheep, goats, coyotes, wolves, and moose are just a sample of Jasper’s wild mountain fauna. Learn all about the ways these animals contribute to the rich diversity of the National Park and how they survive the mountain winters. Well versed in the history, geology, and ecology of the area your guides are happy to answer any and all questions. With small group sizes guaranteed, no question or request will go unanswered.
Have your camera ready, as you travel through the Athabasca Valley. Make stops at various locations to document the stunning winter vistas. Spare yourself the stress of driving Winter roads and join a friendly local guide on this informative and relaxing morning tour.
- Friendly, professional interpretive guide
- Personalized small group experience
- Safe, comfortable sightseeing vehicles
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
• This is a bus tour with minimal walking
• While the natural habitat surrounding Jasper is conducive to animal sightings, animal encounters depend on numerous conditions such as season, the time of day, and the weather, animal viewing cannot be guaranteed