Jasper National Park: Interpretive Nature Walk
Pickup includedAt your accommodation in Jasper.
- Explore off-the-beaten-track places
- Learn about the local flora and fauna
- Listen to commentary from your guide
Enjoy the peace and serenity while your knowledgeable interpreter leads this leisurely walk. Your path is chosen specifically to take advantage of the best opportunities to view flora and fauna along these routes. Due to its remote location, Jasper provides incredible opportunities to spot wildlife. Besides wildlife viewing, marvel at snow-capped peaks between the months of May and early June. In mid-summer, the forest and alpine meadows are ablaze in glorious wildflower shades of red, blue, yellow, and white. By late August and through the month of September, the mountain landscapes glow with the red, orange, and gold of the Larch and Aspen trees.
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Winter clothing
- Backpack or bag
- Rain gear
• The tours will operate rain or shine
• Please note that the route can change due to weather, wildlife, and seasonal closures