2-Hour Whitewater Rafting in Jasper National Park
- This tour offers a great introduction to whitewater rafting
- While rafting down a Canadian Heritage river enjoy the 360 degree mountian view
- Raft on a Canadian Heritage river
- Learn the history of the area from your licensed river guide
This allows the paddler time to feel comfortable in the raft, experience the river environment and take in the 360-degree Mountain View. After this short float the grade 2 rapids begin. Grade 2 is big enough to get everyone who wants to get wet, wet but it is unlikely anyone will go for an unexpected/unwanted swim.
If you are brave enough there are place you can choose to go for a swim in the glacial water. After 4 or 5 sections of rapids the Miette River joins the Athabasca and the trip ends just around the corner at Old Fort Point. After getting out of your wet gear it is a 3 km drive back to town.
All trips are in 8-person rafts with a licensed river guide.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Licensed river guide
- Wetsuits and books
- Photographs (available for purchase)
Prepare for the activity
Your tour departs from the RV Parking Lot in Jasper, AB, located next to the Jasper Home Building Centre (706 Sleepy Hollow Road). Please arrive 15 minutes early and look for blue or yellow school buses with yellow rafts on the trailer.Open in Google Maps ⟶