Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia & More: Istanbul City Tour
Pickup optionalPick-up is available for centrally located Istanbul hotels. For the city center hotels: Guest should call the local supplier to get their exact pick-up time. The pick-up times will also be send by fax or e-mail to the hotels the day before tour departure date.
- Visit the Blue Mosque, a stunning example of Ottoman architecture
- Feast your eyes on the Hagia Sophia, one of Turkey’s most important museums
- Marvel at the grandeur of Topkapi Palace
- Shop at the massive Grand Bazaar
- Discover the amazing underground Basilica Cistern
When Istanbul was known as Constantinople, it was the capital of the Roman Empire and the wealthiest metropolis in Europe. On this city tour you’ll visit Istanbul’s 4 most important historic sites with a local guide.
The Blue Mosque is an iconic monument in both the Turkish and Islamic worlds. The stunning structure was built in the classical Ottoman style, and features 6 towering minarets and 260 windows that provide illumination for its vast inner chamber that is lined with more than 20,000 Iznik tiles.
In the 6th century, the Hagia Sophia was built by the Emperor Justinian. After the Ottoman conquest, it was converted to a mosque and later converted into a museum, featuring many beautiful Byzantine mosaics.
One of the largest and oldest palaces in the world, Topkapi is the crown jewel of the Ottoman Empire. With its treasury and exotic buildings overlooking the Golden Horn, walking Topkapi's grounds offers gorgeous views of the city and the nearby Bosphorus.
You’ll have time to shop at the Grand Bazaar – its 58 streets are lined with more than 4,000 shops. It is one of the world's largest covered markets, and is particularly known for its jewelry, leather, pottery, spices, and carpets.
- Air-conditioned minivan transport throughout
- Entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
For pick-ups from the cruise port, please be advised that the guide will be holding a “Neon Tours” sign by the customs area at the port. Pickup time will be at 9:00 AM from the port. Please contact the local partner by phone 24 hours prior to the tour to confirm.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The local tour provider reserves the right to change the tour itinerary due to unexpected circumstances such as museum closures, holidays, strikes, weather conditions, and other events.
• Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays. Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays. The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays. Additional time will be spent at the other locations on these days.
• The Blue Mosque is being renovated until end of 2020 so some parts of the ceiling might be temporarily covered.