Topkapi Palace: Guided Tour with Fast-Track Entry
- See the famous courtyards and gates of the Topkapi Palace
- Visit the galleries and royal collections at your own pace
- Receive the most important points from your guide at the beginning of your tour
- See the best views over the Golden Horn and Bosphorus River
You can save up to 2 hours from the famous waiting lines, and spare it for your trip. The options for the starting time are 11:30AM and 1:30PM every day (except Tuesdays). If you miss your meeting, you can simply take any of the following sessions without any extra charge.
You will be given a brief orientation by a professional guide about what the Topkapi Palace has experienced through its very long past, and will also learn about where to find different courtyards and galleries. Your guide will take you through the first two portal gates, talking about the buildings as you pass the first courtyard.
Following security checks and entrance, there will be some more introduction as to what to see inside, including the council hall, arms and armory section, or holy relics. Afterwards, you can just enjoy the palace at your own pace. You can enjoy a long coffee break in-between looking over a spectacular Bosphorus view, or quickly finish your walk around. It is possible to walk around in an hour and then leave, or you can choose to stay inside for several hours to make more detailed observations.
- Fast-track admission to the Topkapi Palace Museum
- Short introduction by a professional guide
When you get there
Please meet your tour guide next to Sultan Ahmet Fountain at the entrance of the Topkapi Palace. Your guide will be wearing a red jacket or t-shirt with the local tour operator's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Waiting at the security check points will be between 30 seconds and 15 minutes, depending on the volume of visitors