Istanbul: Topkapi Palace and Harem with a Historian Guide
- Benefit from fast-track entry and save time
- Learn from a local historian guide
- See all rooms, gardens, and galleries in the palace
- Get to know the story of the harem
The Palace is one of the top tourist attractions and absolutely one of the top things to do in Istanbul. It consists of three courtyards, terraces with astonishing views, as well as precious collections.
Starting from the square and fountain in front of the Topkapi Palace, you will pass by each of the famous gates while listening to interesting stories and surprising details about legendary figures from history.
- Fast-track entry to Topkapi Palace and Harem
- Professional local guide
Prepare for the activity
In front of Hagia Sophia Museum, Cankurtaran Mh., 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey. The Hagia Sophia Museum's entrance and exit gates are side by side. Your guide will be waiting just before the exit gate and will be wearing a red jacket or red t-shirt with the local partner logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes