Istanbul: Taste of Two Continents Food Tour
- Visit a breakfast market in the morning and gather an assortment of Turkish breakfast items
- Nibble, sip and munch your way through the local Kadıköy market while your guide talks about the local products
- Take a ferry ride between two continents
Begin your morning with a delicious Turkish breakfast of locally sourced produce on Istanbul’s European side before crossing the mighty Bosphorus by ferry to explore the more modern and chic area of Kadıköy, on the Asian side, where you will discover the best restaurants in Istanbul.
Sip on freshly brewed Turkish coffee while enjoying locally-made baklava. Taste delicious dolma, tantuni and kokoreç, as well as other local favorites. Enjoy the home-cooked flavours of Kadıköy’s most loved restaurant, Çiya Sofrası. Finally, finish your day with the cool, refreshing flavours of the best Turkish dondurma (ice-cream) in Moda.
- Visits to 10+ different eateries with multiple tastings at each
- English-speaking tour guide
- Return transportation by ferry from Europe to Asia
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Getting to the Meeting Point: Walking from your hotel in Sultanahmet – Make your way from your hotel to the tram-line. Once you reach the tram-line, walk adjacent to it in the direction of the Spice Market. As the tramline makes a curved turn toward the Eminonu foreshore at the Sirkeci Station, across the road you’ll see a large blue YAPI KREDI bank. Cross the road to the left toward YAPI KREDI onto Hamidiye Caddesi. Walk straight for 200m until you reach the Legacy Ottoman Hotel, on your right. Make your way to the left side of the building to the meeting point, BREW COFFEEWORKS Coffee Shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶