Istanbul Sultanahmet Old City Tour
- Combines history, culture, and good food on a comprehensive 6-hour tour
- See most of the famous sites in the Sultanahmet area
- Visit the historic Grand Bazaar and shop for carpets, leather, tiles, and handbags
- Enjoy a typical Turkish lunch in a small restaurant
Try an authentic Turkish lunch and finally enjoy an insider’s take on the vibrant Grand Bazaar, with tips on selecting and bargaining for carpets, handicrafts, and souvenirs.
Your guide will buy your express tickets in advance to skip all the lines at the entrances except for security line. All the sites are in close proximity, so you can explore at a relaxed pace.
- Expert tour guide
- 6-hour long private tour
- Museum tickets
- Hotel pick up and drop off with transportation
Prepare for the activity
• The Sultanahmet (Blue) Mosque is under restoration nowadays so it is not possible to enter inside.
• It is best not to book this tour on Sundays if you have other day options because the Sultanahmet area is usually very crowded on Sundays
• You may easily walk to the meeting point at Sultanahmet, however, if your hotel is far away then hotel pick up and drop off is possible for an extra charge