Istanbul: Hagia Sophia Admission and Bosphorus Cruise
- Enter the Hagia Sophia and then hop aboard a two-hour cruise on the Bosphorus
- Explore the world's most famous Christian church
- Take in views of the historic city from a unique perspective
- Benefit from the assistance of a local host
At the Hagia Sophia, meet a local host who will take you through a fast-track line to enter the site, followed by a short security check. Once inside, explore the gardens and admire the monumental architecture of the building which was reinforced during the Ottoman Era. Enter the building through the main gate and marvel at the frescoes in the first hall. Check out the second floor to see the original frescoes of the Orthodox church and even a mark made from a viking intruder on the wall.
Begin either with the cruise or from the Hagia Sophia. Your local host will help you get oriented and advise you of the best time to visit both attractions so as to avoid long lines. You may use the same voucher for both experiences, even on two consecutive days. Please note that you can easily walk from the meeting point to the pier.
The cruise lasts a bit less than two hours and takes you along the Bosphorus and inside the Golden Horn. While on the boat, take photos of the whole city and admire important monuments and mosques from a distance. The boat will return to its departure point and then you are free to walk back to the old town center.
- Boat cruise on the Bosphorus
- Admission to Hagia Sophia
- Meet and greet and assistance from a local host
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Hagia Sophia: Meet your host just between the entrance and the exit of the attraction. Your host will be wearing red and holding a red sign. Cruise: Meet your cruise host at the News Kiosk across from the exit of the Hagia Sophia. Together with your guide, you will walk the 8 minutes to the pier and board the cruise.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You may use your voucher only once at each place, either on the same day or over two consecutive days