See the sights of Istanbul that most interest you on a customized tour with private guide. Marvel at some of the city's most significant sights including Topkapi Palace, Chora Church, Basilica Cistern, Fener-Balat neighboorhood, and many more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from centrally-located hotels in Istanbul, by your guide on foot.
- Private group
- Create a sightseeing tour of Istanbul that suits your interests
- See the imperial residence of the Ottoman sultans, Topkapı Palace
- Admire the blue Iznik tiles of the Blue Mosque
- See Basilica Cistern, the underground water storage from Roman period
- Go to the former mosque and church turned museum at the Hagia Sophia
- Shop for souvenirs in the world's oldest covered market, Grand Bazaar
- Explore the Old City of Istanbul on foot
- Marvel at monuments from the Byzantine and Ottoman empires
- Private licensed guide (English-, German-, Italian- or Spanish-speaking)
- Pickup from centrally located hotels on foot
- All entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation (unless option booked)
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays; Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays.
- The Blue Mosque is being renovated until end of 2020 so some parts of the ceiling might be temporarily covered.
- Please note, the Hagia Sophia is closed during prayer time.