Istanbul: Small Group Street Food Tour with Local Guide
- Sample a range of traditional foods
- Learn from your guide in a small-group tour
- Explore a local market
Visit restaurants where only locals eat, and see how everyday people live their lives. Explore a special local market brimming with all of the culinary products imaginable. The tour will also visit mosques and other historical buildings, if requested. Plenty of food will be sampled along the way: baklava, kebabs, desserts, Turkish delight, simit, Turkish tea, mezes, olives, delicatessen stops, pastrami, clotted cream, cheese, and more!
- All food samplings on the go
- A professional and local tour guide
- Walking tour
- Small group or private tour
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the front door of the Spice Market. You will see a big mosque (called Yeni Cami) with steps and lots of pigeons. Address: Rüstem Paşa Mahallesi, Erzak Ambarı Sok. No:92, 34116 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The legal drinking age is 18
• Please note that this tour has a minimum number of 2 participants. In case this number is not reached, the supplier might cancel the tour. It is therefore important that you provide valid contact information (we now offer this tour on demand and with instant booking for 1 person).
You might also like...
Product ID: 66805