Istanbul: Blue Mosque & Hagia Sophia Small-Group Tour
- Experience the splendor and charm of Islamic architecture
- Discover the art of Islam in its calligraphy and tiles
- Admire beautiful Byzantine architecture inside Hagia Sophia
- Witness the basilica’s stunning dome and minarets
Marvel at this imperial Ottoman Mosque, commissioned by Sultan Ahmet the first and the last one built in this grand size. Witness the evocative power and splendor of its past as you enjoy a comprehensive guided tour of the Blue Mosque and its complimentary buildings with a professional guide. Afterward, enjoy the courtyard for breathtaking views of modern Istanbulites and take a gentle stroll around the neighborhood.
Visit the Hagia Sophia with skip-the-line tickets and witness the most significant site of the Greek Orthodox religion in Istanbul and learn how it was converted into a mosque after the Ottoman conquest of Constantinople.
On this 3-hour tour, you’ll skip the lines and explore the museum with a licensed guide. In the interiors of each building, you’ll see elements of a mosque and a church standing next to each other. Admire the basilica’s stunning dome and minarets, and countless mosaics, paintings, columns, and mosaic gallery. Learn how the impressive İznik tiles were added over time in the Mosque, how the stunning Virgin Mary mosaic was made, and why the Ottomans chose to bury their sultans in the courtyard.
- Skip-the-line admission ticket for Hagia Sophia
- Licensed guide
- Small-group walking tour
- Transportation to the meeting spot
When you get there
• The small-group tour has a maximum of 8 participants
• You must remove your shoes before entering the Blue Mosque