Istanbul: Best of Istanbul Tour with Lunch and Tickets
- See the Roman horse racing track at Hippodrome Square
- Visit the towering Blue Mosque and admire its beautiful quart tiles
- Take in the Hagia Sophia with its mosaics and imposing dome
- Admire the exhibitions and kiosks at Topkapi Palace
- Experience the visually stimulating Grand Bazaar
Continue to Hagia Sophia to see a great blend of Christian and Islamic influences. Built in the 6th century by the emperor Justinian I, the building played a very important role in the Christian and Islamic worlds. After the Ottoman conquest, the bells, altar, iconostasis, and sacrificial vessels were removed, and many of the mosaics were eventually plastered over to convert the church into a mosque.
The next stop is at the Topkapi Palace, more than just an imperial residence for Ottoman sultans, it was the seat of the supreme executive and judiciary council for almost 400 years. Topkapi Palace is a great monument of Asian architecture which houses exhibits of art, books, jewels, plates, costumes, and the Holy Relics.
The tour concludes with a visit to the city’s Grand Bazaar, one of the largest covered markets in the world with over 4,000 shops. It was constructed in the 15th century and became the commercial hub of the trade between Asia and Europe.
- Licensed private guide
- Entrance tickets to museums
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Drinks and personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point is in front of German Fountain where Hippodrome Square starts. Tour guide will hold a sign with our Company Logo and Tour Name. (Small Group Tour: Best of Istanbul) Tour guide can only wait until 9:15am to start the group tour. You are kindly asked to be present at 9:00am on time.Open in Google Maps ⟶