Historical Turkish Bath Experience
- Rest in a steam bath and take a traditional Turkish bath massage
- Enjoy flexibility and come any time during the opening hours
- Relax in the hot steam bath as long as you want
- Feel your body begin to breathe as the Turkish bath refreshes it
The Turkish Bath is a traditional type of public bathing which is essentially based on the ancient Roman bathing culture and the principles of the steam bath. Combining this with the traditional Turkish bath massage (“Turkish scrub”), it became an integral part of Turkish culture as well as an important part of social life.
After sweating, the person in charge of scrubbing and foaming will scrub all the dead skin from your body. Do not worry, it does not hurt. You will be surprised how much dead skin will come off your body. After foaming, you can relax as long as you want in the Hammam. Your body will begin to breathe in each cell and your blood circulation accelerates. Do not miss this experience! Learn more about the ancient bathing ritual of the Ottoman Sultans while relaxing.
- Shampoo, Soap, Towels, and Hair Dryer
- Optional oil massage
Prepare for the activity
• Come with your confirmation to the Turkish Bath; no reservation needed