Bursa Full-Day Tour from Istanbul
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel in Istanbul. Please be ready at the reception 15 minutes before the scheduled departure
- Explore the 1st capital of the Ottoman Empire
- Ride the cable car to the top of Mt. Olympus (Uludag Mountain)
- Visit the old Silk Market
- Enjoy a barbecue lunch on Mt. Olympus (Uludag Mountain)
- Discover the end of the Silk Road
- Take part in optional ATV safaris or motor skiing
Enjoy a full-day excursion from Istanbul to explore this city situated on the slopes of Mount Uludag.
Following a pick-up from your hotel on Istanbul’s European side, transfer to the port to catch a ferry. Cross the Sea of Marmara.
Then, relax in air-conditioned comfort on the 2-hour drive to Bursa, the former Ottoman capital.
Upon arrival, Visiting the Green Mausoleum and Grand Mosque (Ulu Cami).
See historic bazaars, sample some of the local produce of the region, such as chestnuts, honey, olives, Turkish Delight and more.
Next, climb a mountain for a barbecue lunch.
Enjoy some free time to enjoy an ATV safari, or take a minibus to the ski slopes for a spot of ski-ing (own expense).
You will see gorgeous old three which is more than 600 years old.
Return to Istanbul in the evening, for a drop off at your hotel and the end of the tour services.
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Ferry ticket
- Arabic/English-speaking guide
- Lunch (including a soft drink)
- Entrance fees as per the program
- ATV safari
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
• If you would like to ski, you can take a minibus from the restaurant to the ski lopes. Transportation and ski equipment are not included
• The travel agency is not responsible for the weather conditions