Bosphorus Sunset Cruise on a Luxurious Yacht
- Enjoy a scenic sunset cruise between two continents
- Marvel at the unique views of Istanbul’s magnificent skyline
- Take memorable photographs and capture the beautiful sunset
- Enjoy a drink and some tasty local dishes
Few places in the world are as mesmerizing as Istanbul in the setting sun. Aboard an elegant yacht, drinking traditional Turkish drinks, and nibbling on canapés and fruit from tastefully arranged platters, glide by palaces and minarets as you sail along the Bosphorus. When dusk sets in, a soothing breeze arrives from the Sea of Marmara and the sky over the city puts on a colorful show, tinted with shades of orange and rose.
The muezzin calls from a towering minaret. Majestic palaces and villas standstill along the strait’s banks, as if nothing has changed over a millennium. Breathe in the legacy of ancient Byzantium, Constantinople, and mighty Ottoman Empire with each breath of fresh salty air. Kick back and ride gentle waves on the comfort of a yacht. Watch the city and its iconic landmarks pass by, which is the perfect way to unwind after a busy day of sightseeing.
- 2-hour cruise on a modern luxurious yacht
- Live commentary on the boat
- Complimentary drink of Tamarind sherbet or Demirhindi şerbeti
- Delicious canapés small dishes
- Fresh seasonal fruits
- Pick up or drop-off at your accommodation
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Kabatas Iskelesi boat station, right in front of Dolmabahçe Mosque, 100 meters from the Kabatas tram station, and right after the gas station. Address: Ömer Avni Mh., Meclis-i Mebusan Cd. No:34, 34427 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey. Your guide will be holding a board on which "Sunset Cruise" is written.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
• The boarding station is Kabatas which is easily reachable by tram from the city center
You might also like...
Product ID: 188385