Isle of Skye and Eilean Donan Castle Tour from Inverness
2019 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Recognizing the best experiences for travelers worldwide. Learn more
- Look out for the Loch Ness Monster
- Explore the picturesque Eilean Donan Castle
- Eat lunch in a charming harbor village
- Visit Kilt Rock, Lealt Falls and breathtaking viewpoints
After Loch Ness, travel on to the picturesque Eilean Donan Castle which is situated on its own island at the head of Loch Duic and is one of Scotland’s most photographed castles. Take time here to explore the Castle and its atmospheric surroundings.
Continue your journey to the Isle of Skye, passing over the Skye Bridge and on to the small village of Portree for a lunchtime stop. Portree, although a small harbor village, is the capital of Skye, and is surrounded by rocky cliffs and rolling hills. Its beautiful surroundings make it a perfect stop to enjoy lunch and views of the boats. Moving on, see various points of interest in Skye including Kilt Rock, Lealt Falls, the Old Man of Storr and perhaps Strome Viewpoint. Continue homeward bound to Inverness, where your Isle of Skye day tour ends.
- Your driver-guide
- Meals and entry to attractions
- Children under 5 years
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Unfortunately we do not accept children under 5 years