Schilthorn: James Bond Tour Small Group Tour From Interlaken
- Enjoy a small group tour of the James Bond 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service' filming site
- Take in the stunning panorama views on a mountain gondola ride
- See the 007 Walk of Fame at Schillthorn
At the station Birg, you will get off for 30 minutes to have a look at the 'James Bond thrill walk' and to get a feeling for the mountain. Once you arrive at Schilthorn Piz Gloria, your tour guide will show you the attractions of this destination. You will see the Swiss skyline, including Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau, listed as UNESCO World Heritage sites. Either before and after your mountain experience, have dinner in a rotating restaurant, which rotates on its own axis in 45 minute loops, gliding past more than 200 mountain peaks.
Later, visit an interactive exhibition that will transport you to the world of James Bond. Get a glimpse behind the scenes of the movie shoot of 'On Her Majesty‘s Secret Service', starring George Lazenby as Secret Agent 007. Outside, visit the world’s first 007 Walk of Fame, where cast and crew members of 'On Her Majesty’s Secret Service' have left their traces.
In the afternoon your tour guide will lead you back to Mürren by aerial cableway. In Mürren, you'll go for a small walk through the alpine - and car free - village. After an hour of exploring, you'll board the adhesion worked mountain railway to Grütschalp. The small train takes you to Grütschalp with stunning views of the valley and the surrounding mountains. Transfer to Lauterbrunnen by aerial cable car, where you will board the local train back to Interlaken, where the tour ends.
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Local and professional guide
- Transportation fees for trains and cable car
- Guaranteed boarding on Schilthorn cable car
- Small group tour
- Travel to and from the meeting point at Interlaken Ost trainstation
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses during the tour
Prepare for the activity
Your tourguide awaits you in front of the railway ticket shop (next to the bus stop) at Interlaken OST trainstation. (be at Interlaken Ost station, NOT at the West-railway station)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• For wheelchair assistance please contact the tour operator before booking