Paklinski Islands: Hvar Half-Day Afternoon Sailing Tour
- Sail, swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of the Paklinski Islands archipelago of Hvar
- Enjoy a refreshing cocktail at a secluded beach bar
- Admire the natural beauty of the Paklinski Islands archipelago of Hvar
- Experience dynamic and adventurous sailing on a 37-ft racing sailboat
The tour begins at 2:30 PM in the main harbor of Hvar on the catamaran ferry dock. From here, your professional skipper will take you on a 2-hour sailing journey around the islands of the archipelago.
Stop for a refreshing swim and use the snorkeling gear provided onboard to explore beneath the crystal-clear waters. Enjoy snacks and non-alcoholic drinks on board, and test your skills on a stand-up paddleboard.
Stop for 1 hour to enjoy a cocktail at a secluded beach bar on the islands. Only accessible by boat, this is a perfect place to get away from it all. Finally, hop back on board for the 1-hour return journey to Hvar. The tour will end in the Hvar harbor at approximately 6:30 PM.
- Welcome snacks (chips and crackers)
- Non-alcoholic beverages and bottled water
- Snorkeling gear
- Stand-up paddleboard
- Professional skipper
- Full passenger and third party insurance
- Children under 7 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Please meet the Capitan at the catamaran ferry dock in Hvar town main harbor, in front of Jadrolinija ferry ticket shop. Please note that the maximum time for a boat to be docked at the main port is 15 minutes. For this reason, please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to the start of the activity to avoid delays.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
• This tour requires a minimum number of travelers, if it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund