From Split: Blue Lagoon, Hvar and Trogir Full Day Tour
- Enjoy your free time in the historic town of Hvar
- Find the perfect spot to relax on the emerald jewel island of Pakleni
- Explore Šolta island and enjoy lunch break in a traditional restaurant
- Swim in the crystal clear sea of Blue Lagoon
- Discover UNESCO protected old town of Trogir
The first stop on your island hoping tour will be Hvar, a chic capital of paradise island. Enjoy your free time and become familiar with this popular destination, walk along beautiful promenade and admire the oldest theatre in Europe. Feel the island vibes while drinking cocktails in any of waterfront bars.
After immersing yourself in the local history, it's time for a swim break. Grab snorkelling equipment from the boat and enjoy the crystal clear sea surrounding the Pakleni islands. Find your perfect spot in one of the gorgeous islets while soaking up the sun rays.
The next island, Šolta is the perfect place to taste local food in traditional restaurant combined with a natural surrounding. Well known for wine, honey, and delicious food. Šolta is a perfect island for a lunch break before one more swim break in the tropical paradise.
Blue Lagoon will leave you speechless with its different shades of blue, everlasting sunshine and sandy seabed. It is a snorkeler’s utopia featuring a crystal clear sea with a sea floor made out of crushed sea shells mixed with sand.
The last stop before heading back to Split is the town of Trogir also known as "Stone Beauty". Admire one of the best-preserved examples of Romanesque-Gothic architecture in Central Europe by walking through the maze-like UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Transportation by speedboat
- Fuel surcharge
- Skipper and sailor
- Snorkel equipment and safety equipment
- Food and drinks
- Gratuity for guide
- Children under 3 years
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure at the local tour operator's office at Dosud 4, 21 000, Split. The meeting point is located in the old town inside the Diocletian Palace across the street from Hotel Slavija up the stairs after the restaurant Kod sfinge Vaneuropske Zviri turn right.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
- Water shoes
• Wear casual and light clothes. Water/ windproof jackets will be provided
• This tour is not recommended for children under three years
You might also like...
Product ID: 195281