From Hurghada: Private Day Trip to Cairo with Meals
Pickup includedPlease meet your driver inside the lobby of your hotel, he will be holding a sign that says "Emo Tours".
- Spend a full-day exploring the wonders of Cairo on a trip from Hurghada
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Pyramids of Giza
- See the treasures of King Tutankhamen at the Museum of Antiquities
- Wander around the colorful market stalls at the famous Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Enjoy a private tour with a friendly and attentive tour guide
Spend some time exploring the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinos, then visit the Valley Temple where priests mummified the corpse of King Cephren. From here, take a close-up look at The Great Sphinx of Giza which guards the funeral complex with its lion’s body and the head of King Cephren.
Continue the tour to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, which houses the largest and most precious items from the world of Egyptian art. The museum exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen. Spend 2-hours at the museum learning about and admiring the collection of treasures, gold, jewelry and more that were buried in the tomb of Tutankhamen before being discovered in 1920.
Once you’ve worked up a bit of an appetite, enjoy a delicious lunch at a traditional restaurant. Once you’re feeling re-energized, take a trip to the popular Khan El Khalili Bazaar and soak up the vibrant atmosphere of locals going about their day. Wander through the market and peruse the numerous stalls, offering perfumes, fabrics, jewelry, spices, and more. After an unforgettable day in Cairo, sit back and relax on the return journey to Hurghada.
- All transfers in a private, air-conditioned vehicle (car or minibus)
- Entry fees
- Traditional breakfast and lunch
- Expert tour guide
- Bottle water
- Soft drinks
- Optional visits inside the attractions
- Beverages at lunch
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes