Hue: 5-Hour Street Food Tour by Motorbike
Pick-up includedYour hotel.
- Enjoy unique local foods and well-known specialties
- Learn interesting stories and urban legends related to Hue cuisine
- Explore Hue by night and explore every hidden corner
Therefore, by taking this tour, you will easily get to see the best street food as the lady bikers are the local people here. You will also have a chance to explore every hidden corner in Hue, in places that you may never expect. Moreover, lady bikers will be great company with many interesting stories and urban legends related to Hue cuisine.
You will be introduced to some of Hue’s well-known specialties such as Vietnamese tea, Hue royal cakes, Hue khot cake, Vietnamese BBQ, grilled fish, grilled squid, Hue beef noodle soup, sweet soup and much more. In addition, your lady bikers will take you around the city. Therefore, you can both enjoy the food and the beauty of Hue city by night.
Highlights of the Hue Street Food Tour By Night:
- 18:30: Pick-up from your hotel and briefing about the program
- 19:00: Start the tour with some Hue local cakes such as loc cake, beo Cake, nam cake
- 19:30: Visit Vong Canh Hill, where you can see the most beautiful views of Hue
- 20:00: Enjoy the khot cake, an amazing local cake rolled with rice paper
- 20:30: Continue with Vietnamese BBQ and try the local beer
- 21:00: Enjoy Hue noodle soup
- 21:30: Visit the night market and try Hue sweet soup with 20 kinds of sweet soups
- 22:30: Finish the tour with a drop-off at your hotel
- Tour Guide
- I love Hue t-shirts
- Personal spending
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)