Explore the Famous Phong Nha Cave on a Guided Tour from Hue
Pick-up servicePick-up and Drop off areas in Hue City Center: Hotel on Expat town, Chu Van An, Vo Thi Sau, Pham Ngu Lao, Nguyen Cong Tru, Nguyen Thai Hoc, Hung Vuong, Hai Ba Trung, Le Loi, Ba Trieu street.
- Discover one of the world's best cave systems
- Explore the remains of the Cham altars and inscriptions inside the cave
- Admire stunning stalactites formed over millions of years as you venture into the cave by boat and on foot
Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant, before boarding a boat to cruise along the river to reach Phong Nha Cave. The deeper the vessel navigates into the caves, the more magical your surroundings will become and you can marvel at the phenomenal natural aspects in your sight. Marvel at the formations that have been created over millions of years.
After journeying by boat for another 700 m, a large dry passage appears and you can disembark the boat onto dry ground to explore the cave on foot for another 500 m. Seize the chance to discover the remains of the Cham altars and inscriptions inside the exciting cave, before returning to Hue in the late afternoon and arriving back at your hotel around 6.00 PM.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Tips and gratuities
- Other personal expenses