Kowloon: Private Night Markets & Street Food Experience
- Explore Kowloon neighborhood for the best views of the city at night
- Immerse yourself in the maze of streets and shop in the famous night markets
- Enjoy dinner in a street food market or late cafe, tasting the incredible food that locals love
- Have drinks in a tiny local bar or pull up a chair at a street food stall
- Get tips and tricks from your host about where to party in this area
Begin the tour by getting a little lost, exploring the tiny shops and market stalls in little side streets and back alleys, as well as the most famous night markets in Mong Kok. Take the opportunity to shop for souvenirs and treasures to take home or just soak up the atmosphere.
Then, head to Dundas Street and explore the gaai, or back alleys, where you'll find tiny bars selling drinks ranging from herbal medicines to beers. Eat your way around a traditional night markets where vendors sell all the classics like steamed crab, cheung fun (chewy rice noodles), siu mai (a street version of a steamed dim sum classic), and fried octopus tentacles. This is where you’ll find some of the best food in the city, all at a local price.
Get some tips and tricks where you can continue the night as this is one of the best districts in the city to party. Your host will share local secrets with you, like where the locals go at 5 AM to eat fried squid balls after a night of partying, and where the best underground clubs are.
- Private and personalized experience
- 4 hours with a local host
- 6-8 food tastings from night markets, street food stalls, and late cafes
- Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Additional food and drinks from the ones provided in the experience
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
• Your local host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree on a meeting time and place; your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to see and do
• Your local host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary