Hong Kong Museum of History: 1.5-Hour Private Tour
- Immerse yourself in the past at the Hong Kong Museum of History
- Marvel at a wide range of archeological and cultural Hong Kong artifacts
- View life-size displays of old towns and villages
- Browse through vintage newspapers, currencies, and historical photos from old Hong Kong
Start the day by meeting at the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station before heading to the Hong Kong Museum of History. With over 90,000 historical objects in its collection that span eight galleries, listen as the guide points out facets of Hong Kong history and culture.
Engage in dialog with a local guide while marveling at the vast array of archeological artifacts. Get an insider's take with Q&As accompanied by lifelike displays and dioramas of old towns and villages. Browse through old newspapers, currencies, and historical photos to uncover Hong Kong's identity.
By the end of the tour, your brain will be buzzing with a ton of information about the glamorous metropolis and its hidden historical secrets.
- Private guide
- Admission ticket
- Tips (optional)
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the Starbucks outside the Culture Center 15 minutes before the tour starts. Your guide will be waiting for you, wearing a green shirt, and holding a sign that says "TripGuru" and "GetYourGuide". The meeting point is a 5-minute walk from Exit E of MTR Station Tsim Sha Tsui or Tsim Sha Tsui East.Open in Google Maps ⟶