See some of Hong Kong’s most beloved designated monuments and heritage sites on this small-group guided tour. Ride the tram, a boat, and a rickshaw-style bus as your explore Tai Kwun, Wan Chai, and Tsim Sha Tsui. Sip delicious tea at the Kee Wah Bakery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Starting time 9:45 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Take a small group, guided walking tour that lets you explore the hidden gems of Hong Kong
- Ride on 3 different types of heritage transportation
- Visit Tai Kwun– a new centre for arts and culture
- Enjoy a deluxe Chinese-style High Tea Set in a Grade III historic building
- Hotel pickup
- Tour guide services
- Star ferry tickets
- Observation wheel tickets
- Open Top Bus tickets
- Hong Kong Tramway tickets
- Deluxe afternoon tea
- Return transfer to hotel
- Personal expenses
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please check the email for actual pickup time from your hotel. Guest(s) will be advised in the confirmation email.
- Actual pickup time may deviate from the fixed time depending on the traffic conditions.
- Should the itinerary or means of transportation be changed or the tour is prolonged due to unforeseen circumstances, all extra expenses will be borne and paid on the spot by guests.
- Most transportation services, including the coaches, buses, tram, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps.
- Should the tour be canceled due to inclement weather, the tour may be rescheduled or refunded.
- Children 2 years-old or less not occupying their own seat may join the tour free of charge.