Hong Kong International Airport: Premium Lounge Entry
- Recharge between flights without passing though customs and immigration, a perfect choice for business and leisure travelers
- Take some time to relax if you have a few hours before check-in at a Hong Kong hotel
- Get some work done or connect with friends using the lounges' Wi-Fi
- Benefit from great food, an open bar, and optional spa services
Before a flight, after a long journey, or between destinations, there's no better place to rest and refresh than at the Plaza Premium Lounge. Unwind with a drink at the bar, grab a bite to eat, and take a moment to read or watch TV in comfort. Charging stations let you power up your devices, and internet access lets you keep in touch with friends and family back home. Between long flights, there's nothing better than a hot shower and if you're feeling really indulgent, you can opt to add on a blissful massage to soothe any travel anxieties you may have.
By selecting "Premium First Lounge", you can benefit from high-end services such as neck and shoulder massage, made-to-order à la carte entrées during breakfast and all-day dining with table service alongside all-you-can-enjoy hors d’oeuvre available at Primo. A wide selection of house-pour wine, champagne, liquor, liqueurs, beer, non-alcoholic hot and cold beverages, plus assorted confections are served as well.
- Comfortable seating area
- Use of shower facilities
- International TV channels, newspapers, magazines
- Premium Lounge: buffet and non-alcoholic drinks
- Premium First Lounge: welcome cocktail drink, a la carte menu at the in-lounge restaurant, free flow F&B with tea, coffee, and select alcoholic drinks, 10-minute seated massage
Prepare for the activity
Eligible locations: • Plaza Premium Lounge at Terminal 1 Departures (near Gate 1), open from 6 AM–12 AM • Plaza Premium Lounge at Terminal 1 Departures (near Gate 35), open 24 hoursOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Your visit may be extended for an additional fee, payable on the day of your stay, subject to availability.
• Children 1 and younger can come free. Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
• In the Premium Lounge, hot foods are available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM daily.
• In the Premium First Lounge, a la Carte dining is available from 6:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
• The lounges are open to travelers with any airline and ticket class.
• Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 virus, Plaza Premium Lounge at Gate 1 will be operating 6:00 AM to 12:00 AM while the other lounge near Gate 60 is temporarily closed. The change is effective from February 20 until March 31, 2020.