Retro Jeep Transfer from Hoi An to Hue via the Hai Van Pass
Pickup includedPickup is provided at your hotel in Hoi An or Hue.
- Travel along the stunning Vietnam coastline in a retro Jeep
- Visit the famous City of Ghosts, where the dead live in style
- Dip your toes in the sea and enjoy lunch on a secluded beach
Take time to cool off in the sea and enjoy lunch. Hop back in the Jeep to travel through the compelling City of Ghosts before arriving in Hue.
This is a great way to meet new friends. As an open tour, you can book as a single traveler, or if you've met others traveling the same route, you can book together.
The trip also is available every day in the other direction, from Hue to Hoi An.
Please note: This is a transfer tour, that starts in Hoi An and finishes in Hue or if you want to travel the other way, it starts in Hue and finishes in Hoi An. It's not a round trip!
- Local Jeep driver
- English-speaking tour guide in one of the Jeeps
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local lunch on the beach
- 2 bottles of drinking water
- Entrance fees
- Entry ticket to Marble Mountain
- Soft drinks and alcohol, available for purchase during the trip
- Drinks during lunch
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
• This transfer also runs daily in the other direction, from Hue to Hoi An
• There will be 4-5 persons travelling in each jeep
• The jeep has a soft roof that can stay on or off depending if it's very hot and sunny or rainy
• The sides of jeep are open so it might get a bit wet when it's raining
• Tour runs rain, hail or shine; which is half the fun of touring in Vietnam because it is a tropical country. Unless there is a life threatening typhoon off the coast the tour will run
• Swim during the lunch break is weather permitting
• The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions