Hoi An: Half-Day Ancient Town Tour
Pickup includedGet picked up from your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang. Your driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
- Explore Hoi An Ancient Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Take photos at the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge
- Step back in time at a traditional assembly hall
- Learn about the city's rich history from your expert guide
Start the experience with a gently bob downstream in a traditional basket boat. Once you have soaked up the luscious scenic views, head to the next stop of the day, Hoi An Ancient Town.
Next, stop off at several Chinese and Japanese assembly halls, each built and decorated in a traditionally ornate style. Learn about the town’s flourishing ceramics industry as you pass by a traditional pottery museum and watch locals at work.
Enjoy the highlight of the tour, a visit to the elegant Japanese Covered Bridge, originally erected to divide the city during the Japanese occupation. While the bridge was once a symbol of segregation, over time it has become a much-cherished location for tourists and locals alike.
Finish things off with a handicraft tour of Hoi An: learn how locals make a living and shop for colorful souvenirs.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An and Da Nang
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees (Hoi An Old Town ticket VND 120,000, Pottery Village VND 35,000)
- Entrance fees (Basket Boat Ride 100,000VND/pax, Camh Village VND30,000)
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
• The exact pickup time depends on your respective hotel location