Hoi An: Ticket to Palao, A O Show, Teh Dar or The Mist
- Enjoy a stunning show at Lune Performing Center in Hoi An
- Experience a unique blend of traditional and modern Vietnamese culture
- Be amazed by daring and athletic acrobats
- Listen to unique Vietnamese music played on tribal instruments
- Stunning show at Lune Performing Center Hoi An with its iconic lunar-culture-inspired big top that can be admired all the way from Hoi An Ancient Town
- A unique way to experience Vietnamese culture on Mekong Delta of The Mist, Sounthern coast in A O Show and tribal life on Central highland in Teh Dar
- Be amazed by the spectacular acrobatics and athleticism of this bamboo circus-like show
The name ‘A O’ derives from ‘Lang Pho’, which means ‘village and city’. The show depicts the charming beauty and cultural richness of Vietnamese life in the countryside, in contrast with the nation’s racing urbanization. The show is a unique mix of bamboo cirque, acrobatic acts, contemporary dance, and theatrical visual art. The live music echoes Vietnamese Southern work songs. All in all, this beautiful blend of genres creates a unique stage language, which well captures the essence of Vietnam’s fascinating culture.
Teh Dar invites audience on a venture into the enchanting world of Vietnamese highlanders. Wild animal hunts, moonlit romance, jungle's tales of death and reincarnation, are all recreated with stunning bamboo cirque, daring acrobatics, and hypnotizing melody from exotic tribal instruments certified cultural heritage by UNESCO. Meaning ‘going in circle’ in the highland tribe K'ho's tongue, Teh Dar embrace and preserve beautiful and diverse Vietnamese tribal cultures. As the artists keep inspiring, the circle of tribal life keeps going, the cultures shall remain.
Palao show - a soulful dance carrying Cham spirit and culture, rendered in contemporary stage language. Some 20 artists sing, dance, and play traditional Cham instruments. Various-sized terracotta pots of several meanings, and signature white-colored costumes make a bold statement of Cham culture. Humanity and togetherness are core values embraced in Palao.
- Tickets to the show
- Complimentary drink
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and additional beverages
Prepare for the activity
• Theater doors will close 15 minutes before show time.
• Only the quantity of guests stipulated on the e-ticket will be admitted into the performance. All group members must check in together to exchange the e-ticket for a Theater Pass.
• The use of cameras, video recorders, cellular phones and cigarettes is prohibited.
• Food and drinks are available for purchase at the theater. Food and drinks brought from elsewhere are not permitted.
• Latecomers will be seated in a dedicated area. Seats in this area are subject to availability. In case of lateness, A O Show management will not refund the difference in ticket price.
• Show is not suitable for children below the age of 5.
• Please respect the seat number allocated to you on your Theater Pass.
• The children rate is applied to those from 5 to 12-years-old and under 1.4 meter in height.