Experience the Cultural World Heritage of Hue on a full-day tour and learn about the city’s dynastic history. Tour the Citadel: the Imperial City, the Emperor’s Private Residence, the Perfume River boat ride, Thien Mu Pagoda and Khai Dinh Royal Tomb.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please provide your hotel address and room number or details of other accommodation.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Discover Hue’s World Cultural Heritage complex of monuments
- Tour the Imperial City, Forbidden City, and Emperor's Private Residence
- Take a boat ride on the Perfume River
- Stop at the Thien Mu pagoda, a Buddhist monastery
- Enjoy a local lunch
- Visit the serene Khai Dinh Royal Tomb
- Enjoy spectacular views from the Eastern Sea to the world-famous Hai Van pass
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat ride
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.
- Please note that visitors are required to wear shirts with sleeves and pants that cover the knees when visiting the Hue Citadel.