Learn the history of the Cu Chi Tunnels and their important role in the Vietnam War. Climb inside and explore Viet Cong storage facilities, weapons factories, and more in a morning or afternoon tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick up is included for most hotels within Districts 1 and 3 of Ho Chi minh City.
- Enjoy the scenic landscapes surrounding the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Explore a network of underground tunnels used during the Vietnam War
- Try a local snack after the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop-off from Districts 1 and 3 in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Local snacks
- Entrance fees
- Access to shooting range
- People with mobility impairments
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags