Discover the world of healthy food and cooking in Ho Chi Minh City. Visit vegetable gardens and medicine gardens and learn to cook from a master chef during a cooking class. Visit the Cu Chi Tunnels and learn about their role in Vietnamese history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Vietnamese, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick fresh ingredients for your cooking class
- Learn about Vietnamese herbs and spices at a medicine garden
- Take a cooking class with a master chef and learn how to make healthy dishes
- Discover the Cu Chi tunnels and understand their place in Vietnamese history
- Visit the largest bonsai and animal farm in Vietnam
- Entrance fees
- Local guides
- Napkin, ice tea
- Personal expenses
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Bring some cream to protect your skin from insects.
- Please provide us with the names of the participants and any special requirements including allergies to foods such as seafood, meat, some vegetables, gluten, etc.