Shore Excursion: Best of Helsinki Group Tour
- Enjoy the company of your friendly English-speaking local guide on this comprehensive 4-hour tour
- Take advantage of this great overview tour ideal for first-time visitors
- Relax on the comfortable air-conditioned bus that will pick you up right by the cruise port
- See all the must-see Highlights of Helsinki and take lots of beautiful photos
- Do some private exploration and shopping after the tour if you wish, or return back to the ship with your group
Make numerous photo stops, including sites like the Senate Square, the Sibelius Monument and, when possible, the Temppeliaukio Church (the church in the rock).
If you wish, you can stay in Helsinki City Center by the Market Square, a small authentic market where you can buy local food and handicraft. It is possible to take a tram back to the ship or take a taxi there. No refund is offered for bus transfer.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Port pick-up and drop off for round-trip shared transfer
- 3.5-hour panoramic city tour by bus
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- No pick-up is offered for hotel guests. If you are staying at a hotel you must make your own way to the tour meeting point at the cruise port. Detailed instructions will be sent to you after booking.
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is located OUTSIDE the cruise harbor gate and your guide is not allowed to walk inside the port. Your meeting points are located right outside of the cruise port gates. Private tour operators are not allowed to enter cruise port area in that destination, therefore you need to WALK OUT from the port area. Our guide is waiting you outside the gate. Note that the distance between the ship and the gates varies in different ports in Helsinki: at Hernesaari port about 656 feet = 200 metres at West Harbour about 820 feet = 250 metres at Katajanokka about 328 feet = 100 metres Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. Please be punctual. Out of consideration for the others, the guide and driver will wait only 10-15 minutes after the scheduled departure time to begin the tour. The last thing we want is for anyone to miss their tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This is a shared small-group tour. Maximum number of tour participants: 26-32
• A small amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• You may stay in the city after the tour or return back to your ship with the group